Unit One
Before I started taking Ms. McCartney's wonderful, economics class, my first thoughts whenever I heard the word economics were...
"Economics.. that deals with the economy.. and money.. right?"
My friends' reactions were priceless..
I took that as them saying, "That was a dumb answer.."
Then I began taking Ms. McCartney's class.. where I learned about the parts of macroeconomics like supply and demand, opportunity costs, goods, services, factors of production, ect. After studying long and hard with my sister...
I began to understand economics.. So the next time when someone said the word "economics", I thought of micro or macro economics, positive or normative economics, goods or service, ect. Once I had a better understanding of economics, my friends were very excited for me!
So you definitely did not ask permission to use a picture of me, but I'll let it slide because my arm looks pretty good in that picture! I love how you structured your blog and typed out all your notes with a lot of pictures included. The only suggestion I would have would be to type out abbreviations. Overall a great blog! Can't wait to see more of those comic strips you've created.
ReplyDelete